Thursday, June 24

A sneak peek...

So we decided to redo our guest bathroom it is tiny and the ugly yellow/white that it always has been... Here is a before...

Here is the pre-after!.. I haven't quite finished the little decorations that will make the place great!...but me and Tyler really love it!

What do you think?

6 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

LOVE!!!! The blue is a little on the bright side for me, but I adore the wall and hooks!

Dani W said...

Oh I love it!!! I love the paneling detail that you added with the hooks! I really like the contrast of the blue and the crisp white too! You did a GREAT job. Did you just paint the wall white and add the moldings to the wall to look like paneling or did you add a backer board to those molding so create your own? It REALLY looks great guys!! Excellent job! :)

whitney said...

Oooo, seriuosly so, so fabulous! I love the batten and board/paneling!

Tammy and Mark said...

WOW, looks really GOOD!!!

James and Lauren said...

i LOVE that!

Catherine said...

The blue is bright but it is a little darker in real life...( i don't know how to fix that in pictures) It is an tropical ocean-e blue!