Sunday, April 25

Unloading of Pictures


AWWW... yep they sleep like this most nights!

Kevin just ended his first season of soccer... he is the one in the white jersey with the red hoody, he did great! The first practice was spent mostly lying on the ground but he got more and more into it after that. We got the "they aren't sharing" comment and the "I need a break" but over all he did much better by the end of the 4 week season. It was a lot of fun to watch him with is team.


Grandma and the boys being cute!

Kevin rockin his soccer gear with his boxer briefs!
And drum roll please......


I finally uploaded a pic of the paint job in the master bedroom.. three stripes on the South wall...and!

I have finished the headboard that has been two years in the making... literally, got the fabric two Christmas' ago, and the board and batting this Christmas... I don't know about you, but I LOVE IT! ( now Tyler is telling me to go order more to make a foot board...lol.)P.S. it will be a little taller than that, it isn't mounted yet.

Other than that we have been working hard in the yard. We built the garden boxes and got the dirt and even put one of the boxes in, now we just need to get to the rest of them. do the fence post for the raspberries and tomatoes, pick weeds, I could go on and on.. but really we love having the nicer weather and being outside ( the boys love it too) Tyler went on a camp out and had Scout-o-rama this weekend so we only got a half a days work in yesterday but we got everything mowed and edged... the yard is starting to look a lot better! Spring really is my favorite time of year!

5 comments:

The Mothership said...

your headboard turned out awesome!! great job! I love it. I really like the colors in your room. It looks great!

I love watching little kids play sports; just hilarious!

Riggs Familia said...

i love your headboard, it looks great!

the cutest sleeping picture!

Carrie said...

The headboard is gorgeous - great job!

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

my girls sleep like that, too. I LOVE it. So, I want to now details on the head board. Did you rouche the fabric yourself, or did it come like that? If you did it, how much smaller did it make the cut of fabric?

whitney said...

LOVE the headboard! Seriously, so, so beautiful! I love the rest of the colors and the overall simplicity of the room too. The whole thing is just so pretty!

Your little boys are so cute! Love the sleeping pic and all the soccer ones too!