Monday, April 5

Easter weekend

So we had a blast traveling down for Easter/ conference/ baby blessing weekend to Utah. All fo Tylers siblings (6, plus spouses) plus grandkids (25 top be exact) had a grand ol time! Baby blessing of baby Hunter, family pics, and and easter egg hunt like I have never seen before! (egg hunts with only two children in your family are way different!) it was so much fun! the kids loved it! got some great pictures and enjoyed lots of family time! the boys were so beat this morning I let them sleep in a miss preschool and speech.. I know I will regret it later, but I figured they needed their sleep! Plus Uncle Ken was there! so the kids got to see ALL of their aunts and uncles! It was crazy fast (we even had to cut out early before the birthday party!) but well worth the drive! I'll have to get picture from Ty later... so cute!

1 comment:

whitney said...

Sounds like fun. Seeing lots of family definitely is the best!

Oh, and we were going into Target yesterday and Georgia was ooing and aahing over the big red balls out front and I totally thought of you and your little men.