So I ran to Target on Monday with Cameron while Kevin was at preschool. As many of you know Target has these very large red balls sitting in front of their store, well, as we were walking out of the store my two year old being the boy that he is ran up and kicked one... he was very surprised to see that it didn't move... the funny part was there were two older ladies walking into the strore, the second he kicked it, one chuckled, knowing exactly why my two year old "100% boy" would have kicked a giant ball.... The other lady scowled at him like he was a delinquent who didn't have respect for anything...lol. I quickly explained that those balls aren't to play with... that they were way to heavy to kick, then both ladies started laughing...
When we pulled up in front of Target this morning, Cameron in that back seat reminded me that those balls are to heavy to kick! :)
2 comments:
Kaden likes to climb on top of them... :)
It really IS all in how you look at it...and life in general. I really hope I'm always the one who laughs instead of scowls :)
Post a Comment