Sunday, March 7

Oh my, oh my...

So I sat down tonight to work on a sewing project, three hours, three bobbins and a really funny looking towel later, I finished the first of 4 projects... ( every time I break out my sewing machine I am reminded just how novice I am) I am making hooded towels to auction off at the Wardle reunion this year, for one, my kids have almost grown out of theres, and two they great for the beach and after swim lessons for keeping the kids warm, plus they pull over the head so the kids can still use their hands to eat and play and all that jazz...The next few will be made smaller and hopefully will go a little faster without so many issues....

Here are my models, Cameron, Kevin and Tyler, I made them for older kids so it looks a little big for Cameron and Kevin but I obviously didn't make it for Tyler, he was just so darn cute I had to post it!

Plus here is a picture of Kevin's eye when he had all his issues, just ignore the butter smeared across his face (he was eating toast)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the angelic look on Tyler's face! Those towels look great!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that Tyler's pic was my very favorite! LOL! Good job you with your sewing project...I don't sew at all.