Wednesday, February 24
Have I mentioned how excited I am...?
We signed Kevin up for spring Soccer! Chances are I will regret it because it will be so cold that we will all be miserable, but I still can't wait to see how he does. Its only 4 weeks long on Saturdays only, but really for his first thing we have signed him up for (other than swim lessons) I can't wait to see if he is one of the kids that is pushing kids out of the way to get to the ball or if he just stands there playing with his socks.... I am guessing he will be one of the more aggressive players ( who knows maybe he'll stand there roaring like a dinosaur)... have you ever watched a 4 year old soccer game?.. hilarious! The only rule they really enforce is don't use your hands! Anyways, We don't know if he is old enough to play t-ball this summer, or if his birthday is too late, either way I want to see how he does with soccer before we put him in something like t-ball. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE watching little kids play soccer. It's quite entertaining. Even if it's cold:)
This will be so much FUN! Good luck keeping Cameron off the field (but maybe he will blend right in).
Post a Comment