Tuesday, March 29

Update..

So the last month has been busy! Cameron started up speech again, and is now in physical therapy for his legs, Kevin is finishing up preschool and we spent two weeks in Washington with my parents and brother! My mom got her left knee replaced so I went to "help". Not sure bringing a 3 and 5 year old and being 33 weeks pregnant is a lot of help, but we tried! Plus I got a lot done! I made the babies blanket and curtains, plus a few other baby things, plus my Mom mended a whole lot of clothes for me! Really a whole tub of "projects" done! Very nice! It was nice to spend some time with my parents and my brother who was able to stay for a week or so! Of course the weather in Washington was actual spring weather so the dogs and the boys loved it!

I am now 35 weeks pregnant and wishing she would drop just so I could breath a little easier. We almost have the nursery ready, just need to drop some stuff at the DI, put the crib together and put a couple more boxes in the garage. My hospital bag is packed and I have the boys bag packed for the neighbors so I won't worry about them until Uncle Ken or my Mom can get to them...

The boys are looking forward to planting the garden, so we will be planting the seeds (inside the house) this weekend. Tyler got a new calling he is now the 11 year old scout leader. I am still working in the Cub scouts and enjoying Primary more and more that the boys are doing better in their classes. Looking forward to General Conference this weekend, plus Kevin is starting up Soccer this weekend and we are signing him up for T-ball this year! He is growing up so fast! He lost his two bottom front teeth today! While I was at PT with Cameron, Tyler got the first one out, after Kevin bit into a piece of Pizza, Then when I came home and Tyler went to pack meetin ghe wiggled the other one out enough to come out he didn't even cry with the one I pulled out! (thank goodness, cause I was almost in tears!) My baby is growing up! I am trying to make a better effort of listening to him more, his stories are so.... i can't even explain (real) at least to him, plus his comprehension is amazing, I am really glad he missed the cutoff for Kindergarden, he just has grown so much in the last year, I believe (as does his preschool teacher) He is ready now! Which is good considering we have Kindergarten registration is a couple of weeks... April is going to be a busy month!

1 comment:

Alicia and Peter Empey said...

Figures you guys come up just after the ward/stake splits. :P Yippie for new babies almost here!!