Why the wahoo? We had a great day in Sacrement meeting yesterday. Kevin sat through the whole thing without screaming or making too much noise, he sat next to me read his book, laid down on the big pile of winter jackets next to him on the bench but never once did anything that made me want to take him out! even when the kid behind him wanted to play with him, he was very quiet, not that I didn't have to remind him that we don't play during church, he was great!.... there is always a catch though...
Cameron is officially two years old! has been for almost 3 months and boy is that a fun stage, he was wiggly and giggly and everything that noise is.... he was easily distracted so I did get to hear most of the meeting but I have to say, the next couple of years are going to be interesting.
And on an even better note, my kids made it through most of the meeting without even a mention of snacks, I am bound and determined to get them to wait until the speakers actually start speaking before they want food, but they made it though 80% of the meeting! Very glad, I haven't been through Sacrament without lugging along snack and a sippy cup in a really long time, I am glad to cut down on that!
2 comments:
thats awesome! i cant wait for the day! haha
Thats a HUGE thing!! Kevin is getting big.
From,Moriah
Post a Comment