Tyler is now teaching technology and this has sparked his interest in software like crazy, he is enjoying Photoshop.. he did the photo in my header and he did this one... what do you think? It is our wedding picture, in front of our temple and our anniversary pictures ever since... I LOVE IT!
6 comments:
I love it too! It looks so nice! PS, how much does photoshop cost? I was under the impression it is super expensive....
It probably is very expensive.. I don't as questions like that to save my sanity..lol. I think he got it when he started his PhD.. he probably said he would need it for class...lol
That is really cool and fun@
How fun! I love that he used all of your pictures from each year! What a great tradition!
Great picture. Nice job Tyler!
That is awesome! Adam is taking photography this year and they use photoshop and now he thinks we need it! The nice thing is if we do get it, he can teach me how to use it. Troy and I both have issues with such things.
Post a Comment