Tuesday, July 8

Tagged

Tag-
3 Joys:
1. Cuddling or napping with my kids
2. Cuddling or napping with my husband
3. Having real conversation with my two year old (I love that he is talking so well and actually understands me!)
3 Fears:
1. Having a family member die.
2. Not being prepeared for something I should be (Hence my Emergency Prepardness hobby!)
3. Not being able to protect my kids when they need me to.
3 Goals:
1. Loose the baby wieght! 22.5 lbs by next July (very reasonable)
2. Support my husband through his PHD without being a burden
3. Keep a postive attitude (stop being so negative)

I tag anyone who wants to!

1 comment:

The Mothership said...

we were at Bear Lake on the 4th, in the afternoon. There were so many people there! Were you there that day too? I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up! It sounds like your boys had as much fun as mine!